Good news for you, Ntrtc.exe error can be troubleshooted in many different ways. In this article, I want to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Fix Ntrtc.exe Error Manually.
Solution Two: Resolve Ntrtc.exe Error Automatically.
Solution One: How Can You Repair Ntrtc.exe Issues On Your Own?
To troubleshoot Ntrtc.exe error effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Ntrtc.exe Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Ntrtc.exe error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Ntrtc.exe error completely.
Is your PC healthy?Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a outstanding computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good option for users to get rid of Ntrtc.exe issues. Apart from solving Ntrtc.exe errors, this software also owns very helpful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This tool
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Run Time Error 53 File Not Found Windows 7,Error Number 10004 (2),0x513161360,A Duplicate Message Alias Exists On,Help Possible Virus All Programs Crash
Read More: ,G6ftpsrv.exe,Winhlp32.exe Windows 7,Windows 7 Error Message Error 324,Wordpad Error,Error 87 Dial Up